Who We Are
The AESEA National Support Centre was established in early March 2020 to safeguard Chinese vulnerable communities affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. In July, the centre was expanded to also support East Asian and Southeast Asian communities, with over 30 centre representatives from 14 countries providing support to our diaspora communities in the entire UK. We aim to develop a safer community for Chinese, East Asians and South East Asians with our large team of passionate multicultural centre representatives. We are now at the very CRUCIAL stage and we are looking for strong communicators who could provide immediate help and be willing to address the issues for members of our communities in urgent need.
Our National Support Centre website: www.ukfcp.com/nsc
We are currently recruiting for our teams:
Community Outreach Team
Social Media Team (video editing skill required)
How to Apply Your Talents
As part of outreach team keeping an eye on the information across UK:
- Engage with our communities to understand individual members’ needs
- Engage with our communities to draw a better picture of national and local issues that need addressing by listening to individuals and organisations
- Engage with experts who can offer deeper insights into specific issue for effective solutions
- Develop partnerships with stakeholder organisations in the public, private and third sectors
- Communicate the issues within National Support Centre Team to tackle any challenges together
- Keep a regular record on outreaching progress
What are we looking for?
- We are now looking for volunteers who can speak one of below languages: Chinese (Mandarin, Cantonese), Japanese, Korean, Burmese, Indonesian, Filipino, Singaporean, Cambodian, Malaysian, Lao, Thai and Vietnamese
- 10 hours per week for the next 6 months (or subject to agreement)
- Someone with Project Management experience
- Someone who has had experience in public facing roles
- Empathetic, Confident, Caring, Trustworthy
- Enthusiastic, passionate and communicative, flexible with time
- Strong social responsibility and teamwork spirit
- Ability to communicate with clarity and purpose both in written and verbal formats in English
What difference will you make?
- A chance to safeguard local communities who have built the environment we enjoy living in
- Help all minor communities be aware of own rights
- Unite for our society
What's in it for the volunteer?
- The work is very rewarding and opens up team work opportunities to develop new skills
- Work from home, with an energetic and creative team
- Gain outsourcing and information processing skills
- Training will be provided
How to apply?
Please email your CV and Covering Letter to our centre HR Team for Ms Sienna Pan at firstname.lastname@example.org
AESEA 英国华专会第三方援助中心于 2020 年 3 月初正式成立。
提供英及中(普、粤) 或 东亚（日、韩）或 东南亚语言翻译
请将您的CV和Covering Letter 发到援助中心招聘部 Sienna Pan，邮箱是 email@example.com